East Providence Siding Pinnacle Roof and Siding 401-268-7075 ALWAYS TOP QUALITY
Pinnacle Roof and Siding Reviews:
Our East Providence siding team have the following reviews; This guest house is going to be an AirBnB on our farm, overlooking our pond, and it looks like a million dollars thanks to Scott and his team. There are no words to express how thankful we are. We will be hiring them again. Thank you Kelly’s Team!
I’ll be using the again. They were on time, on budget and came up with no-nonsense solutions to the problems we encountered once we opened up the roof and walls. What we thought was a routine job became more complicated and they handled it beautifully.
5/5 stars General Contracting Verified Review
The team showed up on time and accomplished the roof install and gutters in a very professional manner. The foreman, Scott, never failed to explain what was happening and kept me informed throughout the project. I’m very pleased with the ressults.
For your free estimate call now or text now 401-268-7075 or fill out our form below to contact our professional team. We are part of Kelly’s Team RI, LLC.
East PROVIDENCE siding team knows VINYL SIDING
Our East Providence siding team installs vinyl siding. vinyl siding has many options and is affordable making it the most popular choice.
There are many different choices for vinyl siding offered by our East Providence siding team such as: horizontal and vertical panels, dutch lap, shakes, shingles, board n batten, beaded, and fish scales or scallops.
- Vinyl siding is durable and typically is under warranty for 30-40 years after installation
- The color options of vinyl are endless, with hundreds of color palettes to choose from
- It is versatile and can be textured like wood without the disadvantages of decay or termites
- Simple and easy to clean, vinyl siding just needs a power hose and some water
- Wide range of quality of the vinyl materials, you can even get insulated vinyl if you live in colder climates to increase energy efficiency.
- Insulated vinyl siding has the potential to raise your energy efficiency R value from 2 – 5.5!
- Finally, vinyl siding in probably the cheapest option when upgrading your exterior siding
- Although it is water-resistant it is not waterproof. Poor installation can lead to water seeping behind the paneling which leads to mold and other issues
- It is known to warp and bend under extreme weather conditions of both heat & cold
- The color you choose is permanent. Unlike other siding that can be repainted different colors, vinyl siding color choice is here to stay.
- Compared to something like brick siding; hail, baseballs, tree limbs, etc … can leave dents and gashes in the side of your home.
Wood Siding installation by ourEast Providence siding team
Our East Providence siding team offers many options for your woo siding selection. There are also different profiled to consider and our experts will go overtness choices.
- Wood has the advantage of being easily replaced in small quantities if damaged. Other types of siding have to replace whole panels and sides
- No question this is the most green siding you can find on the market.
- Wood can be stained and painted in limitless colors, there are no bounds
- Wood siding has a higher R-Value than most of ~.8 making it more energy efficient
- It’s lightweight feature makes it faster and easier to be installed. Reducing overall labor cost and time
- Can be stained/painted limitless colors, but this also is a drawback. It must be maintained
- Damage to wood can come from insects or water. Termites and other wood eating insects can wreak havoc on a home with wood siding
- The cost of maintenance adds up: stained every 2-3 years, and repainted every 4-5 years
- It’s not fire resistant which can play a factor in dry climate areas
Our East Providence team offers Fiber Cement James Hardie options
Our East Providence siding team installs fiber cement siding options such as James Hardie siding. It offers the look of other siding with far more durability and less maintenance of other siding material. It is the most costly as well.
- Get the look and feel of real wood without the high cost or susceptibility to wood insects
- Fiber cement is extremely fire resistant with a class 1A fire rating
- Not prone to rot or decay like wood as well as resistant to salty air for coastal areas
- Easy to maintain and is guaranteed up front for 15 years not to fade or chip
- Very versatile in its finish and texture offering many design and color options such as brick and stone textures
- For DIY (self installation) the material is quite heavy requiring 2 people as well as special cutting tools
- More costly than its synthetic cousin vinyl siding by 2-3 times as much.
- Although not as often as wood, it does have to be repainted every 12-15 years.
- Color is not all the way through the product like vinyl, so touch ups will be required for chips and damage
Send a request for quote or for more information